Portfolio Clients

Vencore has over 250 clients across the U.S. from a broad range of industries. Roughly 70% are early-stage, emerging-growth companies that are seeking capital infusion to "extend their operating cash runway" and achieve one or more strategic milestones prior to the next round of venture capital funding. The other 30% are later-stage, venture-backed companies that are seeking to grow revenues and profitability and expand market share.

Please visit By Industry for a partial list of clients sorted by industry.

Please visit By Region/Industry for a partial list of clients sorted by region first and then by industry.